Background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Halloween

I LOOOOVVVEEEEE Halloween!  I think it is so much fun to dress up and enjoy the night.  Although I don't dress up (because I never know what to be...) I am having so much fun with Lexi.  Last year she was only 7 months old and really didn't know what was going on.  But this year she got the hang of it towards the end.  I decided this year that I wanted to make her costume, and I found a DIY pattern for a cute tinkerbell costume.  I altered it a little bit, and I think it turned out pretty cute!



The temperature cooled down a bit, so I thought that it was going to be colder outside than what it was.  I put a shirt under her costume for that reason, which made it not-as-cute, but that's ok.  I made her a tinkerbell trick or treat bag too.  I wonder what she will be next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment