I decided to start a tradition with Lexi this year and let her decorate all the cookies for Santa. So I baked everything while she napped and then she got to do the decorating....as you can see, she seemed to enjoy herself!
Nathan had to work on Christmas Eve so I got to prepare and set up by myself. I think that I was more excited for Lexi to see everything
She really liked what she saw coming down the stairs!!!
I knew she would LOVE the kitchen, so I tried to put other presents infront of it so she couldn't easily access it....
Obviously that didn't work too well! She wasn't interested in ANYTHING other than this kitchen set!
Jingle watched over us Christmas morning...such a cute idea!
1/2 of Lexi's Christmas
...and the second 1/2
Nathan got me a breadmaker, and flannel pj's
And Nathan got a toy crane...remote control....(and no matter what he says, he wanted this!)
As you can see our family had a pretty great Christmas this past year. We are so thankful for our wonderful life, our home, family and friends. We wish everyone the best for 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment