So I have really enjoyed this whole blogging thing! Not sure why I didn't start sooner :) I always think of things during the day at work that I could write about, but then at night when I actually have time to do it I can't remember what my thoughts were. Oh well! I find myself playing with the layout of my page instead of doing something productive.....like now! I really should be cleaning my house because it looks like a tornado blasted thru it, but this is so much more relaxing than cleaning. (Hehe, anyone who knew me growing up knows that I find any excuse not to clean!)
I think that I will start blogging more and Facebooking less. I don't think I will close out the FB account, but I hope that people who like to hear about what is going on in our life will follow on here instead, or at least in addition to FB.
Ok, I really need to get going on the chores or they won't get done tonight and I REALLY want them done tonight so I am not cleaning all weekend! Maybe another one tomorrow, or at least on Sunday if something fun happens this weekend ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment