I sit here tonight, my baby girl is asleep and my amazing husband is at work, and I have my kitty cat safe on my lap.......I have such an amazing life, with the BEST family a girl can ask for, and wonderful friends. Sometimes I wonder to myself, "How did I get so lucky?" I have had my fair share of trials in my life, just like everyother person in this world, but I truely believe if I didn't have those experiences in my life that I wouldn't be the person I am today. Some of my past still haunts me in ways I wish I could just get over it sometimes, but I am thankful for every experience life has brought me.
Every time a door closes, the Lord opens a window for you, and He will never give you more than you can handle........Thank you to the wonderful people who are a part of my life today, who played a role in the person I have become, and I look forward to those who will enter my life sometime in the future. I wouldn't be who I am today without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment